Deganwy & Llandudno Junction buildings

Deganwy & Llandudno Junction buildings

Buildings in the area include the former Deganwy Castle Hotel. Originally a private house built in the 17th century, it was enlarged as an hotel from 1882 to 1935. In the early 1960s it was owned by musician television presenter Jess Yates and his wife.

Since 2010 the east end of Llandudno Junction has been dominated by the Welsh Government's regional office building, featuring slate and copper to reflect North Wales’ industrial heritage. Also here is a former banana warehouse, where exotic spiders sometimes roamed.