Rhos-on-Sea buildings

Rhos-on-Sea buildings

Perhaps the most remarkable building in Rhos-on-Sea is the tiny St Trillo’s Chapel, by the seafront. It stands where St Trillo built his cell beside a spring in the 6th century. It’s thought to be the smallest church in the British Isles.

The Aberhod, now a restaurant, incorporates the structure of a 17th-century farmhouse.

The Harlequin Puppet Theatre opened in 1958. It was the first theatre in Britain built specifically for marionette shows.