HistoryPoints News

Jun 28, 2015

Steam to screen at Llandudno Junction

There was always plenty of animation at the site of the Cineworld multi-screen cinema in Llandudno Junction asĀ  steam engines came and went ...

Category: General
Posted by: RhodriC

from the locomotive depot and carriage shed there. The original depot opened in 1858. One of its most reliable locos was chosen to pull the royal train in 1899. For more about the site's railway history, scan the HistoryPoints QR codes just inside the Cineworld entrance. Or click here