Plas Coch, High Street, Llanberis
This substantial town house was built for a manager of one of the local slate quarries c.1865, the date inscribed in one of the lintels. The house included rooms where domestic servants slept. It was originally set in spacious grounds, with an orchard to the south of the house. Buildings were later constructed over much of the grounds.
The building is now a guest house, and is thought to have been used as visitor accommodation since ceasing to be a quarry manager’s house.
Postcode: LL55 4HB